Monday, December 14, 2009

Quick Fix

Share it Please
(Photo Courtesy: 3mstationery.com)
Have you ever had one of your favorite eye shadows or blush(s) fall out it's compact?  You had no idea how to make it stay, right? Well let me share my tip with you. I had this happen to me and I was not about to throw out the eyeshadow (or deal with the hassle of going back to the store to exchange it).  One I was in Office Depot and I saw this foaming tape and I thought that would work. Ladies, let me tell it worked out great! I purchased the Scotch Foam Mounting Squares for under $4.00. I just cut the size I need,place it at the bottom of the container and press the loose eye shadow (or blush) back into place. Be careful when you press it back. You want to make sure that you don't break you product. I get to keep my make-up in the proper compact and no more worries! So if this ever happens to you remember this tip. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ywill806">

Follow The Author

Instagram