Sunday, June 26, 2011

Review: Elasta QP Soy Oyl UltraHydration Shampoo & Conditioner

Share it Please
(Image Courtesy: www.sallybeauty.com)

Elasta QP Soy OYL UltraHydration Shampoo

  • Anti-breakage
  • Omega 3 & 6
  • Vitamin-rich

Elasta QP Soy OLY UltraHydration Shampoo is the superior organic oil; richer in Protein, Vitamins, and Omega 3 & 6. Organic Soy Oyl infuses natural moisturizes and conditioners deep into hair to help restore strength, manageability, and shine.
Soy OYL UltraHydration Shampoo contains 5 times more Omega 3 & 6 for healthier hair growth and superior anti-dryness protection. The shampoo's vitamin-rich soy protein penetrates faster and deeper into hair for the maximum protection against breakage, split-ends, and dryness.

Directions: Apply shampoo to wet hair. Work into rich lather. Rinse thoroughly and repeat if necessary. Follow with UltraHydration Conditioner for incredible softness, silkiness, and manageability.

(Image Courtesy: www.sallybeauty.com)


Elasta QP Soy OYL UltraHydration Conditioner

  • Anti-breakage
  • Omega 3 & 6
  • Vitamin-rich

Elasta QP Soy OYL UltraHydration Conditioner is the superior organic oil; richer in Protein, Vitamins, and Omega 3 & 6. Organic Soy Oyl infuses natural moisturizes and conditioners deep into hair to help restore strength, manageability, and shine.
Elasta QP Soy OYL UltraHydration Conditioner contains 5 times more Omega 3 & 6 for healthier hair growth and superior anti-dryness protection. The conditioner's vitamin-rich soy protein penetrates faster and deeper into hair for the maximum protection against breakage, split-ends, and dryness.

Directions: After shampooing, apply UltraHydration conditioner by massaging in from roots to ends. Gently comb to evenly distribute. Rinse. For dry hair leave-on for 10 minutes using plastic cap. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. 

Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Petrolatum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Soybean Protein, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Biotin (Vitamin H), Linoleic Acid (Vitamin F), Persia Gratissima (Avocado) Oil (contains Vitamins B2, D, A, E, K, and Potassium), Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, Acrtlamidopropyltrimonium Chloride/Acrylates Copolymer, DMDM Hydantoin, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Propylparaben, CI 19140 (FD& C Yellow #5), CI 16035 (FD&C Red #40), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue #1). 

Hello! I know that I am long over due for a post for you guys to read. This time I will be reviewing a Shampoo and Conditioner by Elasta QP. The UltraHydration Shampoo and Conditioner are from their Soy Oyl line. I came across this line by accident. I was in of a moisturizing conditioner, because all my conditioner(s) I had, ALL had protein in them. Well anyway, I went to Sally Beauty Supply and they had this brand on sale last month. (2/$12.00) So I picked the regular moisturizing and the deep conditioner. OMG...you guys first the conditioner of these products are HUGE. 33 oz. (that is a liter of product) for $6.00 a piece. Now, normally the products are on sale for $7.99 (Now that is STILL a good deal on these items when they are not on sale.)
Okay so let me tell you my hair is dry and course. And it needs ALL the moisture it can get. Let me tell you the Shampoo is amazing. It lathers up very well and smells wonderful. It gives your hair a good amount of clean which does not strip the hair. I used the shampoo for 2 lathers. The Conditioner also is a very good product. It too, smells good. It gives your hair a good feeling/ provides your hair with slip (which is a good way of saying that it not stripping the hair)  I applied the conditioner and I used the size of a quarter (maybe a bit more~ I can be a bit heavy handed when I use conditioner) I left the conditioner in for about 15 minutes. And then rinsed it out. Whoa Nelly, it was wonderful. Blow-dried my hair and it was very soft, and full swing.  And given the fact that I live in the south and it's summer. My hair was not dry and fried after the first few days of washing it.  Overall, I have no complaints about the line. It's budget friendly, smells good and above all it works! I would not tell you about this if I did not like it. They have a complete of products that you can locate at your local beauty supply stores and Sally's beauty supply stores also carry the line. (FYI: if you don't see the line in your local beauty supply or Sally's double check to see if they can order it for you. ***Also be aware that the local beauty supply may charge more for the products than Sally's would. Thus, why I purchased my products from Sally's**** Until next time.....Enjoy!
Y.

3 comments:

  1. Great review hun! I found your blog on beautylish. Now following. Hope you follow back.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog :) Here are some awards :) XOXO

    http://kittyvixen85.blogspot.com/2011/06/awards-awards-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this product on sale at Sally's as well. I've been using it for the past 2-3 months. I also have the Deep Conditioner. Smells good and so far so good.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Text Widget

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ywill806">

Follow The Author

Instagram