Saturday, January 23, 2010

Review: Mineral Power Natural Perfecting Powder Foundation

Share it Please
(Photo Courtesy: Ulta.com)
Hello! Here I am once again :). I have been using Mineral Power since it came out. All I can say is "I LUV Mineral Power".  I have very oily/acne prone skin. I have also used Bare Minerals which I like as well. But I can purchase the Mineral Power everywhere when I need to stock up on it at Target, Ulta, Wal-Mart, CVS, etc on SALE... (You know how much I LOVE a sale..LOL) This is VERY COMPARABLE to Bare Minerals mineral make-up just less expensive. It's light on the skin, good shade range for different skin tones (Just know that if you purchase it go one shade down from your skin color. My shade in the line is Tan/Dark 1. In Bare Minerals my shade is Golden Deep). It really does last all day long with normal touch-up. For the most part I really don't have to touch-up that often unless it's very warm or hot weather. If you have been curious about mineral make-up this is awesome way to test it out without spending a ton of money. Mineral Power you can find to purchase at regular price at under $10.00. And Bare Minerals is $25.00 (Which you can find at Ulta, Sephora, and bareminerals.com). They both will last you about the same amount of time; which is about 6 months (give or take how often you use it). I hope this helps you out if need or are curious mineral make-up. Until next time...Enjoy! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ywill806">

Follow The Author

Instagram