Friday, January 29, 2010

Dermalogica Clearing Skin Wash Acne Treatment

Share it Please
(Photo Courtesy: dermstore.com)
For a while now I have been using this face wash from Dermalogica. I wanted to really test it out before I let you know what I think of it. Well I am very impress by this product. I came this because I was in the market for a new face wash a couple of months ago. I looked into EVERY brand that is out on the market. You see, I have never been one to complain about my skin (however, once in a while it does happen ;) I have oily, acne skin. My acne is very bad (whiteheads, blackhead, cystic) have always been a problem for me. Plus the fact that I have dealing with acne scars. So I needed something that would deal with all that PLUS not dry out my skin. I did so much research on every line out their that I am pretty sure that I know all of the lines that are out there that most likely talk about them in my sleep!! LOL...  One day while I was in my beloved Ulta,  I came across the face wash. I did digging into it and decided to purchase the face wash. Now, please keep in mind that it is NOT CHEAP the 8.4 oz costs $32.00. And the 16.9 oz costs $48.00 (this is the size that I purchased) If I have to be broke it should for the full size... Just know that when you use it you ONLY NEED a pea-size of the wash to clean your face. It's a non-irritating, naturally-foaming cleanser that provides control of breakouts and excess surface oils. It contains Salicylic Acid to slough off dead skin cells to clear clogged pores, helping to prevent future breakouts. It's really soothing, and also has naturally-antiseptic extracts of Balm Mint, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Burdock and Camphor in it to calm congested skin. Plus contains no artificial fragrance or color. I am really enjoying this face. Now if you are needing or wanting find a good skin care line give the Dermalogica line the once over they meet all the need(s) for skins types. Until next time....Enjoy! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ywill806">

Follow The Author

Instagram