Sunday, November 6, 2011

KORRES™ Quercetin & Oak Antiaging Eye Primer

Share it Please




(Photo Courtesy: www.korresusa.com)


Hi, Everyone! I hope that you have been doing well since the last post. In this post I have a review for you. It's the Korres eye primer. When I received this I had just went ti Ulta and purchased the Too Face Shadow Insurance from Ulta (It was on sale...) Anyway, you know how much I love the NYX eyeshadow base. And I could not wait to try the two new bases I got. First of all I love the fact that it is made without; Parabens,- Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, Petrochemicals, Phthalates, GMOs, Triclosan. What it does: This primer provides a 360-degree smooth canvas around the delicate eye area, ensuring crease-proof, long-lasting eye shadow and concealer wear. Enriched with quercetin and oak extracts, it minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to provide softer skin while visibly improving skin texture. The apricot undertone instantly corrects darkness and imperfections on the eyelid and undereye area.(Info Courtesy: www.korresusa.com)
Overall, I like the product I used  it for about a month. I have to say that given the long days my make-up stayed in place. I really don't have very oily lids, even though I do have oily skin. It retails for $21.00 if you are in the market for a primer this is very good one to think about.  


****I received the sample products with compliments from BeautyStat.com, but the review is my own objective opinion. If possible, we would greatly appreciate if you could include in your review the following call to action:
 For more information on the KORRES™ products, please visit www.korresusa.com.****

Until next time enjoy!....Xoxo 
Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ywill806">

Follow The Author

Instagram