Monday, August 2, 2010

Love Her Look: Charlize Theron

Share it Please
Hi, Everyone! I hope that you are well as you reading this post. I have been a fan of Charlize Theron since I first saw her in the movie "Two days in the valley". She is just one of crazy beautiful woman and an amazing actress. She is someone that you cannot seem to help but look at her when she is in view. I remember a couple of years ago, when we went to movies to see the "Hancock" when it came out. The part where the camera is really close up on her face my sister and I both could not help but notice how flawless her skin appeared. And her is always pulled together in a way that makes it easy to apply to your everyday look if you wanted. I really like her make-up and hairstyle which is a general "no make-up/natural" look.  So here are pictures of Ms. Theron to view. Until next time...Enjoy!

      (photos courtesy: google images)
                              


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Text Widget

http://www.hautelook.com/invite/ywill806">

Follow The Author

Instagram